The London Design Festival 2018 is coming! In September, London will reinforce it’s Status of Capital of Design and will promote a series of major design events that will attract audiences from all over the world!
You may also like:
Today, Designers will feature 5 Top British Designers that most likely will be wandering around some of the events of the Festival, namely Decorex 2018, 100% Design or Focus /18.
– Kelly Hoppen designs are not only focused on hospitality or residential but also in stunning yachts of private clients, as well as commercial projects all around the world, including restaurants, offices, and aircraft.
– This top designer works have been acquired by museums across the globe including the Victoria and Albert Museum, Museum of Modern Art New York and Centre Georges Pompidou, Paris. Established in 2002, Tom Dixon is a British product design brand. With a commitment to innovation and a mission to revive the British furniture industry, the brand is inspired by the nation’s unique heritage and produces extraordinary objects for everyday use.
– Kris Turnbull Studios showcases the finest furniture, most luxurious fabrics and opulent interior collections from around the world in a selection of lifestyle rooms.
– Fiona Barratt Interiors was formed in 2006, Fiona Barratt Interiors has grown into a successful and vibrant interior design business. The studio works on luxury residential and commercial projects internationally.
– David Collins Studio is an interior design firm based in London. It collaborates with eminent brands and businesses that represent the best in their field and with private clients that share the obsession with detail, innovation and functionality.
Do you like this post? So be sure to share it on your social media channels or let your comment below. Help us to keep our blog up to date with quality content. Your feedback helps us to improve!
DOWNLOAD FREE NOW!TOP 100 Interior Designers