We’ve told you about the in July, but now it’s time for a reminder. If you are planning on submitting a project to this amazing contest, then you need to do it now, because the submissions end in late September!
But in what consist this awards? Well, the Covet International Awards are a newly design contest that was created by the Covet Group with the purpose of celebrating and elevating the arts & crafts by distinguishing the most prestigious interior design projects.
With 15 years of experience in creating curated furniture, which feature elements in the arts of filigree, tile, wood carving and others, has now a bigger mission than designing high-end furniture, they actually want to make sure that the knowledge of arts & crafts passes on from generation to generation.
Let Designers remind you what’s you can win if your project is chosen by the Covet Group!
- The overall winner will have Access to a twenty-eight square meter booth at the January edition of Maison et Objet 2020. Set and logistics will be offered and the recipient will have the opportunity to Showcase their signature style in a creative and welcoming ambience.
- All of the winners will showcase their projects to an audience of press, thinkers, makers and opinion leaders at the Covet International Awards in Paris, which will be taking place simultaneously with the second edition of the Luxury Design & Craftsmanship Summit
- Furthermore, the winning submitted projects and its respective creators will have an exclusive article in and Designers as well as an exclusive interview, which will be published on CovetED’s printed and online versions.
- In the issue of January 2019, CovetED will present seven different covers in reference to the winning projects. This issue will be distributed in newsstands, luxury hotels, deluxe airport lounges and private clubs. Winners will also be featured in the first volume of the book Covet International Awards to be sold worldwide in June 2019 and a press release will be sent to an international audience of 10,000 worthy contacts.
- In addition, all the winners will receive a certified issue from the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) and a special trophy will be awarded at the official gala in January 2019, in Paris.
Join the Top Designers in the World and Submit Your Project to the Covet Awards Now! You won’t regret it!