These are the Best Design Events for you to attend in March! If you love Design and Interior Design, then these are the places to be in January. From Singapore to New York, here it is our List of Top Events:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
– March 4-17 & March 9-12 – The annual SDW brings together a collection of local and international design activities in Singapore. Also in Singapore you can visit the International Furniture Fair Singapore. Held in conjunction with the ASEAN Furniture Show and NOOK Asia, IFFS is collectively and widely recognized by the industry as Asia’s must-visit sourcing platform.
– March 6-9 – Design Shanghai is Asia’s leading international design event, breaking new ground and setting a precedent in Asia’s ever-growing design community. It will be one of the Top Events of 2019 in China!
Mextrópoli – March 9-12 – A city-wide festival in celebration of architecture and Mexico City. This top event of Central America is one of the Highlights of the Year in this region and we can understand why because all of the Central America Design Culture is well represented in it!
– March 21-24 – The Architectural Digest Design Show (ADDS) is an essential showcase for luxury design, all in one place. One of New York’s top interior design events where you can find the Best Luxury Brands and the Designers! READ OUR GUIDE
– March 27 – April 7 – The Sixth Annual Festival returns with themes spanning across the design spectrum to provide a fun and diverse experience of all that Boston’s talented design community has to offer: from DIY workshops to tech design, from interior design to art galleries, and from graphic design to exclusive museum tours, to product design, and healthcare.
– March 29-31 – Art Basel Hong Kong features premier galleries from Asia and beyond. Underlining Art Basel’s commitment to the region, half of the participating galleries once again have exhibition spaces in Asia and Asia-Pacific. The show provides an in-depth overview of the region’s diversity through both historical material and cutting-edge works by established and emerging artists.